|Title:||Field Service Technician|
Forward Slope has openings for a Field Service Technician to join our team. The position is located in Taipei, Taiwan. Relocation expenses to Taiwan will be covered, and candidate will receive Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) and housing allowance.
- Six (6) years of specialized experience in technical and maintenance support of Military command, control, communications, computers, intelligence (C4I) systems.
- Three (3) years of hands-on hardware experience with troubleshooting, testing and repair for Low Volume Terminal (LVT), Joint Tactical Information Distribution System (JTIDS), and Command and Control Processor (C2P) equipment (part of 6 years of experience).
- To include operations of LVT test equipment.
- Three (3) years of experience with FMS/International programs or comparable international effort (part of 6 years of experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited college or university or 10 years of experience maintaining and operating C4 technical equipment (3 years of experience in tactical data link (TDL) implementation (part of 6 years of experience)).
- Syun An Program experience is highly desired.
- Must have a current and active Secret security clearance.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: