Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Drafter to join our team. The position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in producing electronic, electrical and mechanical drawings from rough engineering sketches or from existing equipment installations where drawings are inadequate or non-existent.
- Five (5) years of experience in using Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) systems as principal drafting tool.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience and expertise with AutoCAD version 2009 or newer.
- Two (2) years of experience in developing three-dimensional (3D) renderings for C4I projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university or an Associate’s Degree in Drafting Technology or certificate of completion from a technical institute.
- Resident of Honolulu, Hawaii or willing to relocate.
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: