|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Systems Administrator to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is seeking a fast-learning system administrator to provide system support for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC). This position entails administering Linux and Windows servers hosted through VMware vSphere, while monitoring, maintaining, and controlling lab assets for cybersecurity and information assurance compliance. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a distributed team environment and working independently.
- 2 or more years of experience in system administration related to:
- Windows Operating Systems (10, Server 2016/2012)
- Linux Operating Systems (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Virtual machines (VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V)
- Cybersecurity and information assurance (STIG, ACAS, CWE, CVE, HBSS)
- DoD Accreditation experience (A&A, RMF, ATO)
- Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Cloud platform administration experience (AWS, Azure)
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 Certified
- Currently hold an active Secret clearance
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable