|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Technical Writer to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is seeking a fast-learning technical writer to provide documentation support for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC). This position entails identifying, creating, reviewing, editing, and formalizing technical documents that will be used by various programs and stakeholders, including users, engineers, analysts, and sponsors. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a distributed team environment following Agile methodologies.
- Experience working within a software development team following Agile methodologies
- Experience developing, editing, and formalizing technical and graphical documentation
- Expert knowledge and highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Can problem-solve independently and stay accountable to team members on different time zones
- High proficiency in communication skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity with Atlassian products, such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience with Teams, Slack, or similar collaboration tools
- Currently hold an active Secret clearance
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable