|Title:||Content Management & User Support Specialist|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Content Management & User Support Specialist to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
This position performs technical and program management tasks in support of the U.S. Navy enterprise IT system: SAILOR. Duties include providing technical support for end users of the SAILOR system and capturing and documenting user feedback. The ideal candidate will perform testing support, including building and reviewing test plans, and performing quality testing patches and bug fixes. The candidate will also develop and update user manuals as well as system procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or three (3) years of experience working at or providing support to SPAWAR/PEO C4I may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Three (3) years of experience with:
- Using the SAILOR tool.
- Coordinating, organizing, and executing DoD IT system demonstrations and training.
- The Navy Modernization process for ships and shore sites.
- End-to-end lifecycle management of Navy technical manuals.
- Navy’s NTSP development process.
- Two (2) years’ experience with capturing user community feedback and resolution of questions/concerns.
- Two (2) years’ experience with developing and execution of test plans to quality check all patches, fixes, and new releases.
- Two years’ experience with developing and capturing user manuals, processes, procedures.
- Experience with IT system sustainment engineering, from identification of user issues to recording of issues in a defects database, participation in a defect triaging process, and support for testing of software releases to resolve user issues.
- Must possess a current and active Security Clearance at the secret level or higher.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: