|Title:||Engineering Tech IV|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for an Engineering Tech IV to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
The Engineering Tech IV is responsible for maintaining and updating all levels of equipment hardware and documentation during all phases of life cycle maintenance. Many of these systems are Meteorological and Oceanographic Systems. This position is also responsible for reviewing and updating technical manuals, drawings, test procedures, and technical data packages. The ideal candidate for this position will conduct analysis on failure, obsolescence issues, and resolution. The Engineering Tech IV will also provide technical and engineering services, including corrective maintenance actions and will be required to perform several test and evaluation assignments, as well as delivering the results to the client. The Engineering Tech IV provides Fleet Technical Support to our end users if requested.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience testing, troubleshooting, and repairing C4I(S) electronic equipment and preparing technical reports/documentation using word processing or desktop publishing capabilities
- Associate’s Degree in an Engineering, Scientific or related field or equivalent experience
- Security + CE certification and IAT Level 2 is required
- Domestic and international travel is required (about 2 to 4 trips per year)
- Candidate must have an active Security Clearance at the Secret level
Forward Slope is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: