|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Systems Engineer to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is seeking a fast-learning Systems Engineer to provide requirements traceability and configuration management support for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC). This position entails tracing and linking technical requirements to engineering tasks and ensuring proper version control and release management. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a distributed team environment and working independently.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Currently hold an active Secret clearance or be able to obtain one
- 2 years’ experience related to:
- Managing projects in IBM Rational DOORS, including data structures, linking schema, attributes, and access permissions for Requirements Traceability
- Providing Configuration Management support for Naval products and processes using Naval CM tools (i.e. NDE, CDMD-OA, CMPRO)
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes and principles
- Familiarity with software and systems engineering practices (i.e. Agile methodologies)
Forward Slope is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable