|Title:||Operations Support Assistant|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope has an opening for a full-time Operations Support Assistant to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
This position provides administrative support to Forward Slope corporate personnel and team members to ensure efficient operations throughout the company. The candidate for this position will be responsible for the following administrative functions:
- Support operations across multiple cross-functional teams including coordinating space and office organization for local and remote corporate facilities.
- Handle and oversee all domestic and international travel arrangements and operations such as compliance with all aspects of travel procedures, travel documents, visas insurance, and import/export regulations. This position will manage all business travel, make travel arrangements for employees, and assist employees with travel plans as needed it.
- Purchase office supplies and manage contract purchases as well as credit charges.
- Assist with Corporate Events planning and execution.
- Scan, file and manage documents as well as maintain records and databases.
- Greet visitors/callers and manage the company’s visitor log and conference rooms (once facilities are re-opened).
The ideal candidate will be performing their tasks with a high degree of independence, professionalism, initiative, and effectiveness exercising judgment and attention to detail.
- Three (3) years of experience in all aspects of corporate, executive, administrative support, travel and office management.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Professional, friendly and customer service oriented.
- Competency in contract management tasks such as deposition and proofreading.
- Experience with corporate travel management including knowledge of international travel regulations and travel insurance.
- Experience with HR tasking such as recruiting and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with Proposal support and coordination.
- Experience with procurement systems and PO generation.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- DoD industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with travel management platforms like Concur or Balboa Travel
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: