|Title:||Software Systems Engineer|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Software/Systems Engineer (MBSE Modeler) to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is seeking a fast-learning Software / Systems Engineer to provide Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) modeling for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC). This position entails creating, updating, and managing SysML models, while developing and generating source code based on the models. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a distributed team environment and working independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or physics
- Currently hold an active Secret clearance or be able to obtain one
- At least 1 year of experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) modeling using No Magic Cameo Systems Modeler (MagicDraw) and/or Rational Software Architect (RSA)
- Software development experience with C++ and/or Java
- Familiarity with software and systems engineering practices (i.e. Agile methodologies)
Forward Slope is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable