Forward Slope currently has one (1) full-time position for a Systems Engineer to join our team. The position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Provide DPRI C4/IT technical guidance and expertise in support of MILCON projects and programmatic planning at DPRI.
- Assist in creating, updating, and maintaining Program technical documentation.
- Review product deliverables for technical accuracy and provide assessment to DPRI C4IT Program Manager.
- Validate/review technical Requests for Information (RFI) and route to C4IT Planner as required.
- Assist the Program Technical Manager in developing Program strategies, objectives, and priorities to assist in the development of Program requirements and the production of the Program Master Plan.
- Assist in developing project execution efficiencies for the Program Master Plan.
- Assist in consolidating reporting and data.
- Identify program deficiencies and provide recommended solutions and guidance.
- Assist in developing MILCON planning documents such as the Activity-Level DD Form 1391 MILCON Project Data and Basic Facility Requirement (BFR).
- Assist Program Technical Manager in developing United States Marine Corps (USMC) Pacific Division (PD) mid-year review briefs and artifacts.
- Update C4IT Typologies Package annually or as required.
- Participate in all DPRI and/or NAVFAC PAC led facility planning, design, and installation meetings/workshops and act as the DPRI C4/IT authorized representative.
- Participate in C4/IT execution agent design reviews, milestones events, etc. to provide DPRI program level validation and act as the DPRI C4/IT authorized representative.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the planning, design, installation and integration of complex electronics systems.
- Seven (7) years of experience in the integration and installation of complex information transfer (IT) systems, automatic digital data systems, communication systems, configuration management and control systems, computer systems and related subsystems.
- Two (2) years of experience with DoD design or installation projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
- Resident of Honolulu, Hawaii, San Diego, California or willing to relocate.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: