|Title:||Sr. Program Manager|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope has an opening for a Sr. Program Manager to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, California.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience managing DoD technical projects, preferably software/engineering projects
- At least five years of experience supporting the NAVWAR / PEO C4I organization
- At least five years of experience writing and leading government proposal efforts
- At least five years of DoD business development and capture management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting, engineering, or related is required
- Master’s degree in business administration or engineering is desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired
- Must have a current and active Secret security clearance.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: