|Title:||Jr. Financial Analyst|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Jr. Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
The candidate for this position will support the Funds Control Analysis team for the Department of Defense. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with processing of Commitments and Obligations for Direct Cite, E-Marketplace NMCI Obligations, Expired Funds, External Contracts, Failed Reimbursable Obligations, Final Status of Funds, Miscellaneous Documents Obligations, Outgoing Funding Documents, and Manual Funds Validation.
- Coordinate and compile weekly metrics on Obligations transactions.
- Effectively navigate applicable software systems, such as Navy ERP, DWIBIS, COBRA, and Microsoft applications.
- Apply working knowledge of various financial business processes including contracts, purchase orders, purchase requisitions, transportation charges, and other related business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area is preferred.
- Navy ERP platform experience.
- Proficient with software tools such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional, friendly and customer service oriented.
- Candidate must have an active Security Clearance at the Secret level.
Forward Slope is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable