|Title:||Jr. Logistics Specialist|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope currently has one (1) full-time position for a Jr. Logistics Specialist to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, California.
Position Description / Qualifications:
- Assist with Logistics Planning, Obsolescence Management, Provisioning Support, and the creation/updating of Provisioning Documentation.
- Assist with Engineering Change Management tasks including Field Change Bulletins and Engineering Change Bulletins.
- Assist in Baseline Document Maintenance including repair standards, specifications, drawings and associated lists, manufacturing processes and procedures, test and inspection plans and procedures.
- Store and move materials, both classified and unclassified.
- Perform equipment inventory and keep a detailed record of all received and shipped equipment.
- RCM Certification a bonus.
- Associates degree in Arts, Science or related field.
- Ideally three (3) years of experience in the DoD Industry operating Navy databases and programs.
- Currently hold an active Secret clearance.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable