|Title:||Corporate Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope has an opening for a full-time Corporate Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
This position provides administrative support to Forward Slope corporate personnel and team members to ensure efficient operations throughout the company. The candidate for this position will be responsible for the following administrative functions:
- Support operations across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Greet visitors and callers and manage the company’s visitor log and conference rooms.
- Support local and remote corporate facilities and coordinate space and office organization.
- Purchase office supplies and manage contract purchases.
- Assist with Corporate Events planning and execution.
- Scan, file and manage documents as well as maintain records and databases.
The ideal candidate will be performing their tasks with a high degree of independence, professionalism, initiative, and effectiveness exercising judgment and attention to detail.
- Three (3) years of experience in all aspects of corporate, executive and administrative support, and office management.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Professional, friendly and customer service oriented.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- DoD industry experience is preferred.
- Competency in contract management tasks such as deposition and proofreading.
- Experience with HR tasking such as recruiting and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with Proposal support and coordination.
- Experience with procurement systems and PO generation.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable