|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope Inc., currently has an opening for a Project Controller to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
This full time Project Controller position will work directly with program management, finance, customers and contracts and will be responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial analysis of actual vs. budget variances at a project level. The Project Controller will prepare detailed monthly and annual pro-forma, project forecasts and provide support to various managers of the company to support functions in a DOD government contract environment.
- Prepare cost schedules to support active projects.
- Manage/create Financial Forecast Models.
- Reconcile vendor invoices and labor hours expended with monthly project status reports.
- Support Project Managers with cost related risks by identifying, managing, and providing solutions for various projects.
- Assist with data collection and reporting for various audits.
- Work with finance to ensure invoices have been reviewed and reconcile with forecast model cost build up on a biweekly and monthly basis
- Review, reconcile, and report contract awards, and monthly status reports.
- Participate with contract setup requirements within the business system.
- Generate funding documentation for subcontractors.
- Track and generate LOF letters for all contracts.
- Education: BA or BS Degree.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of Project Control, financial related fields.
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft Excel and analytical skills.
- Strong, effective and clear writing and verbal communicative skills.
- Team Player.
DoD Compliance, Cost Analytics, and Forecasting
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable