|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope Inc., currently has an opening for a Project Controller to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
This full time Project Controller position will work directly with program management, finance, customers and contracts and will be responsible for periodic financial analysis of actual vs. budget variances at a project level. The Project Controller will prepare detailed monthly and annual pro-forma, project forecasts and provide support to various managers of the company to support functions in a DoD government contract environment.
- Create and manage financial forecast models.
- Reconcile vendor invoices and labor hours expended with monthly project status reports.
- Advise Project Managers of actual or potential overruns and report reasons for occurrences so that timely corrective action may be taken.
- Work with finance to ensure invoices have been reviewed and reconcile with forecast model on a biweekly and monthly basis.
- Review financial aspects of proposals and contracts to ensure they meet company guidelines and government compliance.
- Review, reconcile, and report contract awards, and monthly status reports.
- Participate in the contract setup process within the business system.
- Generate funding documentation for subcontractors.
- Track and generate LOF letters for all contracts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years of Project Control, financial related fields.
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft Excel and analytical skills.
- Strong, effective and clear writing and verbal communicative skills.
- Motivated and team orientated collaborator.
- Familiarity with DoD Compliance, Cost Analytics, and Forecasting
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable