Forward Slope Inc., currently has an opening for a MILCON Engineer to join our team. The position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Ten years of experience in the planning, design, installation and integration of DoD electronics systems for MILCON projects, preferably for the U.S. Marine Corps. Includes developing and supporting Installation Design Plans, Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews, Site Surveys, and Final Design Reviews.
- Seven years of MILCON engineering experience in the integration and installation of complex information transfer (IT) systems, automatic digital data systems, communication systems, configuration management and control systems, computer systems and related subsystems.
- Two years of experience with DoD MILCON design or installation projects, creating and utilizing Base Electronic Systems Engineering Plans, and the SPAWAR Installation Process Handbook.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Resident of Honolulu, Hawaii or willing to relocate.
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance.