|Location:||Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)|
Forward Slope Inc., currently has an opening for a Systems Administrator to join our team. The System Administrator position is responsible for supporting the Program Executive Office (PEO) for Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) International Integration Program Office (PMW 740). This position located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Six (6) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- At least three (3) years of experience with the Operations and Maintenance of Global Command and Control System Joint/Maritime (GCCS-J/M).
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Mathematics.
At least three (3) years of (Navy IT rate like) experience with the System Administration of the following systems:
- Naval Modular Automated Communications System (NAVMACS).
- High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF), and Very High Frequency (VHF) Radios and Antennas.
- Tactical Data Links (Link-11 and future Links).
- Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS).
- Network Communications (e.g., Internet Protocol, Radio Frequency, Satellite Communication (SATCOM)).
- Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI).
- Visit, Boarding, Search, and Seizure (VBSS).
- Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS).
- Audio Processing Systems (APS).
- Emergency Radio Systems.
- Fiber Optic Transport Network (FOTN).
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Systems.
- Video Display Systems and Video Teleconference (VTC) Systems.
- DOD contracts specify US Citizens. Candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Relocation to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) for at least 12 months or the duration of the contract (5 years). Assignments are renewable each year.
- Candidate selected for this position must be eligible to obtain the necessary work visas for Riyadh for a minimum of one year and Iqamas (KSA work permits).
- Single status, no dependents. Duration of one year. Assignments are renewable each year.
- Intra-KSA travel required.
Candidate selected for this position will be provided with the following:
- Western-style housing - fully furnished with 24-hour security and including lease payment and property insurance and vehicle lease including insurance.
- Shipment of items to and from home to Riyadh.
- Paid travel from home and to Riyadh.
- Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) in accordance with DoD guidance for Riyadh.
- 15% of salary for Hazard/Danger Pay (for days present in Saudi Arabia).
- 10% of salary for completion bonus, paid at the completion of the 1 year assignment agreement.
- 20% of salary for premium allowance to offset being on call 24/7 and working additional hours above beyond 40hrs to meet mission requirements of the RSNF.
- At the six month point of the assignment employee is authorized R&R to London. R&R allowance is not to exceed full fair coach between Riyadh and London. 2 travel days and 5 admin days.
- End of Contract Allowance. Paid at the end of the contract, only if employee renews for another year. Not to exceed full fare coach round trip to Home of Record in the US.2 travel days, 5 admin days. If employee does not renew, then he is authorized lowest cost airfare to home of record, one way.
- Bereavement Leave, IAW FSI policy.
- Company standard benefits such as health insurance, 401k matching contribution, paid holidays, and 3 weeks (120 hours) of paid time off.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled