|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope has an opening for a Master Invoice Specialist to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is seeking an Invoice Specialist in the accounting department responsible for invoicing to the U.S. Government specializing in cost reimbursable, T&M, and FP invoices including variance coordination with project control and contracts, rate adjustments and contract close out final invoices.
Be the invoice and documentation expert:
- Master the contract financial models and weekly invoice cycle within 45 days.
- Reconcile weekly time capture and pay rates.
- Prepare and submit invoices vie iRAPT/WAWF per contract and company requirements.
- Prepare and document rate adjustment and final closeout invoices.
- Assume complete responsibility for 50%+ of the invoice process after 75 days.
Contract Audit Support:
- Prepare cost schedules to support invoice audit documentation requirements.
- Assist and prepare annual Incurred Cost Proposal schedules.
- Participate with new contract setup criteria within the accounting system.
- Accounts Payable invoice reconciliation with the billing vouchers.
- Accounts Receivable follow-up for unpaid billing vouchers.
- Travel voucher documentation to support contract invoices.
- Education: BA or BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience: 4 years of progressive accounting experience including 2 years of Government accounting.
- Intermediate or better excel and analytical skills.
- Strong, effective and clear writing and verbal communicative skills.
- Motivated and team orientated collaboration.
- QuickBooks or similar accounting software experience.
- Financial software and technical reporting capabilities.
- DOD - Compliance, Cost Accounting, FAR, and GAAP.
- ADP payroll experience.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable