|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Forward Slope Inc. currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst to join our team. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
This position provides financial management and business process support for the PEO C4I Front Office BFM team:
- Supports the development and management of the Front Office spend plan as well as the execution of PEO C4I funds in compliance with DoD appropriation law.
- Coordinates funding requirements with internal and external clients and drafts funding documents, including analyzing, tracking, and reporting commitment, obligation, and expenditure data.
- Supports reconciliation, account closure, and the planning and preparation of services contract actions.
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions pertaining to cost planning and financial execution.
- Consolidates data for the presentation of execution status and financial summary overview.
- Develops weekly execution reports and coordinates multiple ad hoc drills.
- Two (2) years of experience with financial analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field .
- Experience with Navy ERP or a related system.
- Experience with DoD program acquisition.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or Tableau.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Must possess a current Security Clearance at the secret level or higher.
Forward Slope Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled