|Title:||C4I Network Engineer|
Forward Slope currently has an opening for a C4I Network Engineer to join our team. This position is located in Honolulu, HI.
- Ten (10) years of experience in systems engineering to include design, planning, installation, test, and maintenance of DoD communication systems.
- Four (4) years of experience in the design, planning, installation, test, and maintenance of DoD IT networks.
- Four (4) years of experience with DoD network projects.
- Two (2) years of experience in the design of large scale DoD networks.
- Experience designing ISP and OSP infrastructure for MILCON projects.
- Familiar with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFCs).
- Familiar with RED BLACK installation Guidance.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) Certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification
- Resident of Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Must have a current and active Secret Clearance.
- Must be willing to travel.
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled